HELP which Earplugs - Hearing Protection should I choose?
- Earplugs are available in many shapes sizes and models. We like to help you on your way to make a good choice.
- Every ear is different, and even our own ears change over the years.
- We all know the unpleasant disposable earplugs.
- We often have lake of time or money to buy custom made earplugs.
- Therefore we offer several universal hearing protection (for affordable price)
How does hearing protection work?
- We use hearing protection to protect against noise, wind, water, dirt and / or pressure differences.
- Protection can create when a narrowing or compression of the ear is made.
- Because of this narrowing can be no, or reduced, noise, wind, air and / or water to enter.
- For filtering the noise from music, concert, construction works or environmental noise, there are various filters available.
- The definition of suppliers varies, however, it is sometimes the same filter but under a different name and / or color.
- You can have fantastic filters, but if the hearing protection doesn't fitt or feel unpleasent it ended up in the closset or trash.
- For the comfort of hearing protection the material and shape are very importan.
A number of variations Earplugs.
- Determine what type of ear plug is most appealing.
- Then determine which model(filter) is most suitable.
- Most universal hearing protectors are cone-shaped and have to be deeply inserted in the ear canal, (pic.1)
- Proplugs are an exception and work as a closing seal of the ear shell. (pic.2 bottom of the page)
Conical Hearing Protection
Proplugs Hearing Protection / Closing Seal
- Proplugs is a good choice when you often suffer from irritation to the ear canal.
- Proplugs works as closing seals and therefore they don't go deep into the ear canal.
- If it's youre thirst time buying Proplugs it is necessary using the Fittingbag to determine the right size.
Continue 'Inserting Earplugs'
There are no products to list in this category.
Comfortabel and payable Earplugs for baby, child and adult from Crescendo, Proplugs, Pluggerz, Noizezz, Nonoise and Alpine. Earbuds for sleeping, swimming, scuba diving, work, hobby, do it yourself, motor cycling, flying, childrens, cabine staff and many more. Preventing hearing damage, loss and protect against water, noise, dust, dirt and air pressure differences. Reduce pressure clearing. We provide comfortable, universal and professional hearing protection for Musicians with Crescendo PRO which provides the same filters with membrane as custum made hearing protection. Also available professional Building Earplugs with membrane for flat attenuation.